Careers & Employee Benefits
SPR has a competitive compensation package of base pay and outstanding fringe benefits for the talented
individuals we employ. Our compensation approach is designed to provide competitive salaries that protect
an employee's income or standard of living, allow for a balance of work and home life, and encourage a
rewarding and successful career with the company. Full-time employees are eligible for the benefits listed below, part-time
employees are eligible for some of the following benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - dollar for dollar matching up to 5% of gross wages, 100% vested on day one
- Competitive and Comprehensive Dental, Medical, and Vision plans with group rates
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability income protection
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Plans through Aflac
- Section 127 Educational Assistance Plan - up to $5,250 in education assistance per calendar year
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Separate leave is granted for Bereavement, Jury Duty and Reservist Duty
- Company charitable donation match to Employee charitable donation
SPR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status,
or any other protected factor. EEO is the law.
EEO Mandatory Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
SPR is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 402-991-7582.
We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
© Copyright 2017 Strategic Professional Resources, Inc.